Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Day Worth Waiting For...


Today is Mother's Day... My very first day to celebrate being a mother. For the last several years, I have wondered if this day would ever come... and here it is. Today I celebrate being a mom to my wonderful sons. Laird and Dylan I love you more than anything in this world. You have made me so happy and so full of love. My days are so much brighter now that you are here. I love you both so much...so much that it feels as if my heart may burst at times.

Today is also a day to celebrate as it is Liam's 2nd birthday. Liam we love you so much and wish we could be there with you today. We are counting the days until our trip home to see you and play MUSIC together!

Mom, Sandra, Cilla, Nana, Gram, and Aunt Alice... Happy Mother's Day. We are toasting you from Africa...

And to all the mother's in this world... Bless you.

Here are some pics from our day today.

Champagne Lunch at the Terrou-Bi


Laird snoozing


The boys


Dad and the boys


Daddy trying to make Dylan stop crying



Dylan LOVES his elephant



Visiting Husseinu, our furniture maker, at his house
(note the photo of Osama above Richard's head)


Ada, a relative of Husseinu. She loves the boys.


Husseinu and the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment