Wednesday, December 9, 2009

29 weeks!

And today I hit 29... The proof is in the photo that Ange took!

I never thought I would make it this far. The boys weigh 3lbs now, and usually during any given minute of the day, one of them is awake and kicking up a storm. Just last night, Baby B knocked the remote control off my stomach. I'm lucky to be so tall, as the boys have a bit more room to wiggle around in...not to mention my own size is not yet in the 'whale' category.

Today is also my 7 week anniversary of laying flat on my back here at the hospital. I still can't believe so much time has passed, or even how I made it through those early weeks. Some days are extremely difficult, some are not so bad....but every day still contains worry and wondering.

It's crazy to think that in a short time (hopefully longer rather than shorter)I will be a mom. My life will be completely different... I can only imagine what it will be like. I can't wait to have these sweet little boys in my arms and healthy.


Lindy, Mom, and Sandra...I don't know what I'd do without your regular visits. Thank you for all you do, your listening, your advice and support, and your laughter.

1 comment: